Thursday 2 June 2011

Awareness hit

Today, I go to the hospital to see the developments on my hands. When she got me there, I saw a variety of human variety. I was quite surprised, there are various modes of human I had never seen before. Each step, I endured one by one man. All of them behave differently, starting from there, I think, the world is already huge. However, I want to tell the story here is the human consciousness of themselves. A large number of people ignoring their own self interest. I do not want to accuse, but I only say this for myself as well. When I was there, there are three small boys, or be known by the title of a baby, where the trio broke his leg. I was quite surprised, at the age they had experienced such a presumption. But we have been this large does not care about themselves, ignoring the responsibility on themselves arbitrarily. I am very thankful, because God only gives small trials to myself, I'm very very very grateful. During the four hours I was there, a great awareness to haunt me. There are many things playing in my mind, I have to change, I need to change. I know the fate at the hands of God, but we can try to change it. I want to share the story here is not to show myself that good, or so, but for the thinking together. Sorry if the wrong speech, the advantages and disadvantages coming from God that comes from my own shortcomings.